Registration for Preventive Medicine 2022 Is Now OpenMake your plans today to attend ACPM's Preventive Medicine 2022, June 15–18 in Denver! Registration is now open, and the best registration rates are available now through noon on February 18.
After two years of the greatest public health challenge to beset our nation — and the world — in nearly a century, Preventive Medicine 2022 is returning as an in-person event. Plan now to attend and participate in hundreds of sessions with content that is centered on the science-based and evidence-supported practices that will:
- Prevent future pandemics.
- Reduce the burden of chronic disease.
- Stop injuries before they happen.
- Improve the health and wellbeing of all populations.
Poster presentation abstracts currently being acceptedDemonstrate your expertise in preventive medicine when you submit an abstract for a poster presentation by noon on February 18. Your contribution of new data capture tools, insights into previously overlooked areas of inquiry or analysis of current practices and their effects on population health and health equity will help drive our profession into the future.
Abstract submissions require three components:
- Presentation title and outline
- Presentation description (max 300 words)
- Speaker bio(s) and contact information
In addition, abstracts should align with one of four conference tracks:
- Research, Evidence and Translation
- Population Health and Health Systems
- Clinical and Lifestyle Medicine
- Future of the Preventive Medicine Workforce
Access session track descriptions and additional resources, and submit your abstract for an oral presentation today!