Join ACPM Today!
We welcome you to join ACPM or renew your ACPM membership! Join ACPM alongside over 2,000 of your colleagues committed to health promotion and disease prevention. Network with peers, advance your career and contribute to the advancement of Preventive Medicine.
ACPM Membership OptionsACPM offers a flexible range of membership options to suite anyone looking to join or renew their membership.
- If you are a physician board-certified in Preventive Medicine, you can join ACPM as a full member with the complete range of member benefits and resources available to you, including discounts on courses, meetings and events, as well as leadership opportunities.
- After 3 years of full membership, many physicians have the opportunity to become an ACPM fellow, with the opportunity to attend exclusive events and the potential for leadership opportunities through the Board of Regents.
- Physicians not board-certified in Preventive Medicine can join as Associate Members
- Physicians still in residency can join ACPM as a Resident Member
- We are also pleased to offer a special discounted membership for medical students.
- Non-physicians can join ACPM as subscribers.
ACPM Membership Benefits & Member ResourcesACPM membership comes a wide range of benefits and resources. Benefits of membership include:
- Exclusive access to ACPM-organized, invitation-only events for networking and career development.
- Member-only leadership opportunities within the College.
- Subscription to the highly-rated American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
- Discounts on courses, events and products, including hundreds of hours of CME/MOC content.
Join ACPM or renew your ACPM membership today to invest in your profession and join our mission to advance preventative medicine together.
ACPM offers flexible membership options for professionals at every stage of their career.
Physicians who are board-certified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine, American Osteopathic Association, or any boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties are eligible for full membership. Full membership includes access to discounted pricing on continuing medical education courses, discounts to attend meetings and events, leadership opportunities and a complimentary subscription to the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Members can become an ACPM Fellow after three years of full membership in good standing and after meeting the requirements outlined by the College, including volunteer service, annual meeting attendance and participation in College-supported activities. Fellows receive additional member benefits including access to exclusive events and leadership opportunities through the Board of Regents.
Resident physicians are eligible for membership throughout their residency training, and for one year following the completion of a residency. Member benefits include discounted event registrations, access to sponsored fellowships, leadership and volunteer opportunities, mentoring and career support, and a complimentary subscription to the American Journal of Preventive Medicine. When resident members graduate from their program, ACPM offers a 3-year transition membership for a one-time fee of $185.
Physicians who support the practice of preventive medicine but are not certified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine, American Osteopathic Association, or any of the boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties may become associate members of the College. Associate members receive a complimentary subscription to the American Journal of Preventive Medicine and discounts to events, courses and products.
Students enrolled in an accredited school of medicine and who are interested in learning more about preventive medicine may join as a medical student member. A one-time fee of $30 covers membership for the four years of medical school. Member benefits include discounts to attend meetings and events, mentoring and career development, and a complimentary online subscription to the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Non-physicians and those who support the contributions of preventive medicine to improving health and quality of life for individuals, families, and communities are invited to join ACPM as a subscriber. Subscriber members are eligible to receive discounts to ACPM products, including a complimentary subscription to the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.