ACPM offers an extensive range of tools and materials to help you prepare for board certification
- Core Content Exam Preparation Recordings and Materials | ACPM Members: $1,146.25 | Non-members: $1,473.74
Recordings and resources, with individual access to digital study materials included, that cover the core content of the ABPM exam only.
- Specialty Exam Preparation Recordings and Materials Only
Self-paced courses that go in-depth into your specialty area of choice: aerospace medicine, occupational medicine or public health and general preventive medicine. Individual digital access to study materials is included.
- Public Health | General Preventive Medicine Specialty Breakout | ACPM Member: $350 | Non-members: $450
- Occupational Medicine Specialty Breakout | ACPM Member: $350 | Non-members: 450
- Aerospace Medicine Specialty Breakout | ACPM Member: $367.50 | Non-members: $472.50
- Individual Courses | pricing varies by course | ACPM Members save up to 10% off non-member pricing
Purchase just the individual course for the topic area you need to review most. Individual digital access to study materials is included with each individual course.
- Practice Exam | ACPM Members: $125 | Non-members: $200
Practice answering 150 questions of similar format and content to the exam and get instant feedback on how well you assimilated review course content. Answer explanations written by course faculty are included. This is a general practice exam that includes core content, it does not include specialty-specific content.
- Digital Study Materials Only
Gain digital access to all Board Review Course Study materials only. Recorded courses are not included and materials may not be printed or shared.
- Hard Copy of Study Materials
Purchase a hard copy of all study materials for your self-guided study or to have on-hand while you complete the online courses. The deadline to order print materials is August 20.
About ABPM Certification
The American Board of Preventive Medicine manages all certification requirements and examination. All specialties must take the core exam as well as their specialty examination. Core content areas in the exam include health services management, epidemiology and biostatistics, clinical preventive medicine, behavior and mental health, and environmental. Specialty exams cover topics specific to aerospace medicine, occupational medicine or public health and general preventive medicine.