Join ACPM alongside over 2,000 of your colleagues committed to health promotion and disease prevention. Become a member of ACPM today to connect and network with peers, advance your career and contribute to the success of preventive medicine.
ACPM Membership OptionsWe have a range of membership options available to suit anyone looking to join or renew their ACPM membership.
- As a board-certified physician, you can join ACPM as a full member with a range of membership benefits and member resources available to you, including discounts on courses, meetings and events, as well as leadership opportunities.
- After 3 years of full membership, many physicians have the opportunity to become an ACPM fellow, with the opportunity to attend exclusive events and the potential for leadership opportunities through the Board of Regents.
- It’s also possible for physicians to join ACPM as resident or associate members.
- We are also pleased to offer a special inexpensive membership to join ACPM as a medical student.
- Even non-physicians can join or renew ACPM membership as subscribers.
ACPM Membership Benefits & Member ResourcesIf you choose to join ACPM or renew your ACPM membership you may expect to receive a wide range of membership benefits and member resources depending on the type of membership you choose. Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive access to ACPM-organized and invitation-only events.
- Subscription to the highly-rated American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
- Discounts on courses, events and products.
- Hundreds of hours of CME/MOC content.
If you join ACPM, membership benefits and member resources include essential reading materials and networking opportunities with influential and knowledgeable peers. Join ACPM or renew your ACPM membership today to invest in your profession and be a part of our goal to advance preventative medicine together.
ACPM provides resources to help preventive medicine physicians advance their careers and lead the transformation of health care. ACPM members enjoy access to member-only networking events and career development opportunites as well as exclusive job alerts and career-advancement opportunities through our Career Center. Browse Professional Development resources.
The American College of Preventive Medicine honors members of the College and leaders in the field for excellence in service to preventive medicine and exceptional lifetime achievements.
The ACPM Prevention Alliance is a diverse group of organizations committed to advancing the power of prevention through strategic initiatives, collaborative advocacy and joint leadership.