About the ProgramLecture recordings and study resources that cover the core content of the ABPM exam only, published in 2020. Contains the following topic areas:
- behavioral and mental health
- biostatistics problem solving
- clinical preventive medicine general
- clinical preventive medicine infectious disease
- environmental health
- fundamentals of occupational medicine
- epidemiology, epidemiology problem solving
- health services management- medical economics
- health services management - systems based practice.
Hard Copy/Printed Board Review Course Study Materials includes slides, study questions, and reference materials for all of the core and specialty topic areas in a printed/ hardcopy format. Board Review Course - Study Materials (Study Questions, Slides and Reference Materials) contains study materials of the same topics online. Neither of these include the recorded lectures.
Instructions for Claiming Physician Credit
In order for physicians to receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for this activity, you must complete the activity evaluation survey for each session; a link to this evaluation survey is provided at the end of each session. Physician credit will not automatically be awarded. Follow all instructions for completing the evaluation.
Instructions for Claiming Physician MOC Credit
In order for physicians to receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for this activity, you must achieve a score of 80% or higher on the post-test. Physician credit will not automatically be awarded. Follow all instructions for completing the post-test and evaluation.Enroll Now