The Online Preventive Medicine Board Review Course is a unique opportunity to review the ABPM study guide and prepare yourself for recertification or certification in preventive medicine. Course sessions will be held virtually from August 22 through 26.
This course will help attendees prepare for the American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) certification examination.
The full meeting agenda can be found HERE.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define the content areas of the specialty of preventive medicine
- Understand and apply the principles and concepts of biostatistics and epidemiology to the practice of preventive medicine
- Identify gaps in personal knowledge, understanding and application of the methods and content of preventive medicine
- Effectively prepare for the certifying preventive medicine exam
- Health Services Management (Systems-based Practice)
- Clinical Preventive Medicine
- Behavior and Mental Health
- Environmental Health
- Infectious Disease
- Public Health Law
Specialty Breakout Sessions
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine
- Aerospace Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
ACPM is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ACPM designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 38.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The meeting has also been approved for credit toward Maintenance of Certification (MOC) by the American Board of Preventive Medicine.