ACPM is the leading physician organization focused on practice, research, publication, and teaching of evidence-based preventive medicine. Although membership in ACPM is limited to Physicians (MD & DO), non-physician health care professionals and/or scientists working in the field of Preventive Medicine are encouraged to become subscribers to ACPM, allowing you access to the tools and resources that will help you succeed from your training to retirement while saving you hundreds of dollars each year.
|Subscriptions run on an annual basis from when you register.
Engage in Lifelong Learning
- Discounted pricing to online education, including all webinars and our Lifestyle Medicine Curriculum
- Discounted pricing to Preventive Medicine, the preeminent event for professionals in disease prevention and health promotion
- Subscription to the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, which ranks in the top 10 percent of journals in the Public, Environmental, and Occupational Health category of Thomson Reuters' Journal Citation
- Interact and connect with ACPM's 2,700 members and subscribers through our online directory
- Serve on select task forces and committees working on initiatives relevant to your areas of expertise
- Build relationships with top industry leaders through our Corporate Roundtable
Take advantage of Subscriber Perks
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Policy, Practice, Research, Reports and news in Preventive Medicine through our wide range of online newsletters
- Access to subscriber/member only content on ACPM.org
- Discounted access to ACPM's Career Center