Recent graduates of residency programs are eligible for Affiliate membership. Affiliate members may remain in this category for a maximum of three years following residency training. Affiliates may vote, but are not eligible to hold office. The fee includes a print subscription to the American Journal of Preventive Medicine (AJPM).
Note: If you are considering pursuing Fellowship in the College, it is advisable to move into the [full] Member category, once you have passed your boards. Fellows must have three years at the full member level. Affiliate membership is not counted toward that time requirement.
2013 Annual membership dues are $165.
BENEFITS & SERVICES:
- Membership certificate (upon acceptance as a new member)
- Special low Preventive Medicine (Annual Meeting) and Board Review Course registration rates
- Opportunity for membership in ACPM Sections and Committees
- American Journal of Preventive Medicine – ACPM’s flagship journal
- ACPM Headlines – our monthly e-newsletter
- Mobile app for ACPM’s Preventive Medicine Meeting
- Earn CME/MOC credit through select Journal articles
- Free online access to paid subscriptions' full-text files
- Representation in Congress, state legislatures, and in major social and educational institutions
- Programs that educate the public and the media on the benefits of preventive medicine
- Fellowship opportunity
- And much more!
ACPM offers members significant discounts on registration for our two annual (in person) events, Preventive Medicine (ACPM’s Annual Meeting) and our Annual Board Review Course.
Annual dues are $165. There is no lobbying disclosure provided on ACPM’s annual billing statement, and professional dues are tax-deductible, to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax provider for guidance.
APPLY FOR AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP TODAY!