HRSA-CDC WEBINAR SERIES:
6/18 Initiative: Theory and Application of Evidence-based Population Health Interventions
Friday, March 24, 2017
2:00-3:30 p.m. (ET)
(registration not required)
The session will provide an overview of the CDC’s 6/18 Initiative, a collaboration that accelerates evidence into action by targeting six common and costly health conditions.
2. high blood pressure,
3. healthcare-associated infections,
5. unintended pregnancies, and
Also, a preventive medicine resident will give an example from the field on school asthma care coordination.
By the end of this session learners will be able to:
- Identify resources for evidence-based public health interventions
- Understand the term "population health" and what the approach means to the future of health care in the United States.
- Identify facilitators and barriers to implementation of select interventions.
For more information, contact Irene Sandvold at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-443-2295 and Antonio Neri at email@example.com