Join the Solution: Leading Health Indicators Webinar
April 26, 2012
12 p.m. ET
This 45-minute session will provide an overview of the fourth of 12 Leading Health Indicator (LHI) topics released by the US Department of Health and Human Services. The event will also highlight one program's success preventing suicide attempts.
Series Learning Objectives:
1) To raise awareness of the Healthy People 2020 Leading Health Indicators (LHIs) and actions that can be taken to address them.
2) To examine the context in addressing each LHI topic.
3) To explore how states, communities, and organizations are addressing the LHIs using innovative and evidence-based approaches.
• LHI Topic Overview: Mental Health
• Who’s Leading the Leading Health Indicators? – SOS Signs of Suicide
Don Wright, MD, MPH, Director, ODPHP, HHS; Howard K. Koh, MD, MPH, Assistant Secretary for Health, HHS; Robert H. Aseltine, Jr., PhD, Professor, Division of Behavioral Sciences and Community Health Director, Institute for Public Health Research UConn Health Center
Please click here to register now.