9/22/2011 to 9/23/2011
« Go to Upcoming Event List
The Center for Health Literacy
in collaboration with
the American Public Health Association
presents its second annual conference
Plain Talk in Complex Times
September 22-23, 2011
- Six preconference workshops: build your skills for communicating about health—in person, on the Web, and in print.
- Learn from today's decision makers and experts.
- Two full days of speakers, panels, and skill-building workshops, plus time to meet with colleagues.
This year's key topics:
- Oral communication
- eHealth literacy
Look for these topics as well:
Writing for the Web
Communicating with seniors
Medicaid and health IT
$299 registration price includes:
- Two preconference workshops of your choice
- One and a half full days of conference presentations
- Lunch and snack breaks each day, with time to meet with speakers and colleagues