Lifestyle Medicine practice management.
We have good news!We're convening the best experts in the country with real-world, proven systems for a profitable Lifestyle Medicine practice.In this hands-on, intensive training expert speakers will walk you through leading-edge strategies designed for YOUR practice success.
- Leverage internet technologies to strengthen your Lifestyle Medicine practice
- Learn how to be appropriately and consistently reimbursed for Lifestyle Medicine services
- Recognize opportunities in Health Care Reform
- Receive individualized practice recommendations
- Avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes
- Network with other Lifestyle Medicine practitioners
- Retreat-like setting
- Limited number of attendees
- Top experts
- Emphasis on practical application
- Exceptional expert to attendee ratio
- Individualized practice guidance
- Facilitated networking with other professionals and practices
- Connection to high-value resources
- Integrated meals and activities
- Professionally recorded for review later (probable)
Edward Noffsinger, PhD
Pioneer of group medical visits, advisor, and author of the definitive text and toolkit Running Group Visits In Your Practice; Past Vice President of Shared Medical Appointments and Group-Based Disease Management, Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates/Atrius Health.
Mauricette Montredon, MBA, MA
Fox Group consultant with expertise in financial management, forecasting,strategic planning, cost reporting and health care systems management designed to achieve financial and quality performance.
Auden Utengen, MBA
Lead developer of an online e-practice system, Fox e-practice, and expert in the cutting-edge application of the convergence of Health 2.0 and Web 2.0.
Jerry Morris, PsyD, MSPharm, MBA,ABMP, NCSP, ABBHP, CCM, NBCC
One of the most experienced leaders in the integration of behavioral health with medical practice; current President of the American Board of Medical Psychology.
John Gobble, DrPH, RD, LD, MCHES
Founder/owner of a medical nutrition therapy company with technical and educational solutions for health behavior change, software and billing systems for medical nutrition therapy; current President of the Oregon Dietetic Association.
David Gans, MSHA, FACMPE
Expert in healthcare management, reform, and the changes taking place in healthcare today; Vice President of Research & Innovation, Medical Group Management Association.
Sunnie Southern, RD
Founder and CEO of Viable Synergy, LLC, aligning healthcare and technology to enhance health through meaningful and sustainable change.
Sandra Lawson, MBA
Expert in Health Care Reform regulation and reimbursement opportunities; Executive Director, Institute of Lifestyle Medicine, Harvard Medical School Department of PM&R, Spaulding Rehabilitation Network.
John Principe, MD
Founder of WellBeingMD™,an exemplary and innovative Lifestyle Medicine practice based on the premise that community is the currency of wellness, offering nutrition & fitness classes on-site.
Cary Wing, EdD
Former Executive Director of the Medical Fitness Association and consultant with more than twenty years of experience in the medical fitness industry.
Click here for more information on speakers