Join Your Colleagues in Giving to the 2015 ACPM Annual Fund
The ACPM Annual Fund provides an opportunity for members and friends of ACPM to invest in our shared goal of preventing disease and promoting health and well being among individuals and populations. Contributions to the 2015 Annual Fund support for our highest priorities programs including:
- Implementing an innovative, evidence-based CME program on Lifestyle Medicine
- Increasing the number of residents who receive grants to attend Preventive Medicine, the annual meeting of ACPM
- Conducting regional meetings focused on Health Systems Transformation and enabling the participation of medical students and residents through sponsored scholarships
- Hosting the 2015 Healthy Aging Summit, July 27-28 in Washington, DC, to explore the science of aging and promote the role of prevention in improving quality of life
- Nurturing and expanding relationships with international medical societies dedicated to prevention
- Establishing a media presence and continuing to strengthen ACPM’s public voice
An investment in ACPM is an investment in your future and the future of the specialty of preventive medicine. Consider making a donation today and support ACPM.
In recognizing the generosity of our members and donors, we have profiled just a few. Read their stories to be inspired to join them in contributing to ACPM.
- Mary Applegate, MD, MPH
- Daniel S. Blumenthal, MD, MPH
- Bob Orford, MD, CM, MS, MPH, FACPM
- Janet Greenhut, MD, MPH, CSC
- Phillip C. Gioia, MD, MPH, CI
- Victoria A. Cassano, MD, MPhil MPH, FACPM
- Cynthia (Cindy) Crews Thomas, DO, MPH, FACPM
The Preventive Medicine Leadership Society (PMLS) serves to recognize the generosity of individual donors. Annual membership is awarded individuals who contribute major gifts in the amount of $500 or more. This level of financial support enables the future strength, growth and long-term sustainability of the College.
2014 Preventive Medicine Leadership Society Members
2015 Preventive Medicine Leadership Society Members
On behalf of the leadership, membership and staff of ACPM, we say thank you to all of our donors who contributed to the Your Gift Matters campaign which recently concluded. It is with great appreciation and gratitude that ACPM recognizes those individuals who have demonstrated their commitment to ACPM.
Your Gift Matters Donors
For many, their commitment to preventive medicine and ACPM inspires them to consider including ACPM as part of their estate planning. Or to learn more about how you can support ACPM's mission while ensuring your family's financial security, contact Maureen Simmons at email@example.com or 505-220-0605.
*All gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Donors are recognized September 30, December 31, March 30 and June 30 of each year.