Welcome to ACPM's Young Physician Section's (YPS) website! The Young Physician Section is open to all ACPM members under the age of 40 or within eight years of residency completion.
The purpose of the Young Physicians Section is to provide a direct means for young physicians in the American College of Preventive Medicine to participate in activities of the College. This includes:
Serving as a voice of young physicians in to the American College of Preventive Medicine Board of Regents;
Enhancing collegiality, communication, leadership and networking among young physicians in the College;
Representing and serving as a liaison from ACPM's young physician members to external organizations interested in preventive medicine.
I. Recent Activities and Information
Webinars: The Young Physician Section has partnered with the Medical Student Section and Resident Physician Section to develop several webinars.
II. Contact Us
Interested in obtaining more information about YPS? Contact ACPM Member Services or any of our volunteer section leaders below.
- Matthew Dounel, MD, MPH, FACPM – President
- Darcie Everett, MD, MPH – Vice President
- Olabisi Badmus, MD, MPH – Secretary General
- Toyosi Morgan, MD, MBA, MPH – Immediate Past President
- Shoshana Levy, MD, MPH&TM-American Medical Association Young Physician Delegate